Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Genting Trip in 20092009



Huhu~~finally i came back from my Genting trip lak~~


Last week,I had met my NS's friend - Irene...
n we never met after finish our NS...I think is arround 2 years lo.....
miss her so much ^.^
then she invited me to have a trip with her friend to Genting ^3^
since we have 2 years didn't meet,then I go with her lu~heh heh....



This is my lovely friend-Irene lak....


n also her funny n "Siao" friend....



This is Wei Ming...^3^



Irene....Wei Ming n me...



Irene,Ah Keong goh goh,me^^




  



And also...we went to the Hunted House.... 
Wahahahahah.......
Before we get into the Hunted House~~
we take photo with these GHOST~~~



Actuali...these Ghost are cute when they Dancing...
wakaka...


The next day....is time to go home lo....
then we went to the temple at the middle of the Genting Hill...
The temple is reali....nice....











THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment